Okay, all of the sudden there is 11 questions meme, i was tagged by pretty gluskling
- post the rules
- answer the questions the person who tagged you asked
- write 11 new questions
- tag 11 people
- If you were prime miniser/ruler of the world, what laws…
Okay I’ll try. Great pardon for my English guys. Again.
1. Imagine yourself in your favourite movie (game). What movie or game is it and who you are in it?
Nice question. Well… sometimes I thought about my role in Team Fortress 2 and I still think that I could be good in Heavy’s role because a) I’m fat; b)I’m quite high; c)I like sandwiches; d) I’m quite strong and I love huge weapons like minigun; e) I love Medic ~<3.
2. Did you ever felt like you’re capable of anything?
Haha. No. Never.
3. How do you think, what clouds are made of?
Probably they made of thousands little white fluffy kittens. Or cocaine.
4. That’s a common boring question, but - what’s your favourite song?
Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows – “Les Fleurs du Mal”. Also “A Strange Thing To Say”
5. If you could predict the future, would you use it for good or won’t tell anyone?
I think I’d use it just for myself
6. Was there a time in your life, when after a great fail came a great happiness?
Sorry, I don’t remember.
7. What do you really like about yourself?
Nothing, if we talk about my appearance.
8. If you could give a name to a star, how would you name it?
I’ve no idea… Maybe Engelbert or Constance (I like these names so much)
9. Is there something you would like to change in your personality?
I’m shy, asocial, prude, hypocrite, touchy, sensitive, JEALOUS, vindictive, I have low self-esteem… I can list it endlessly…
10. What was the weirdest place you slept at?
At the classroom where I wrote my exams?
11. How did you came up with your nickname and what it means?
My name is Daria Bobyl (Дарья Бобыль), so Bobyl (Бобыль) is my surname. In Russia XV - early XVIII centuries it meant a single farmer who does not have a plot of land. Also called “kutnik”; in the eastern provinces,in the social and fiscal position close to the estate of Teptyars (thanks Wikipedia and Google translator). It sounds like [bɒbɪl’] because there is no sound «ы» in English.
Sorry no questions from me because of my language barrier ;_;